Friday, February 03, 2006

No Word From Stanford

I have the jitters.

The "Complete" verification from all my schools have blessed my inbox - all except Stanford. Foobarme posted his app going "Complete" 2 weeks back. I just logged into my Stanford App and the same bright, bold characters from when I submitted my app on 1/4/2006 12:03:00 AM PST still stares back at me: Submitted.

Well, as Leo Tolstoy once said: "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." This is a test to see how much my nerves can take. :-P Don't know if I'm fit to be a "warrior," dear Leo.

Hats off to all my fellow bloggers! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger laserlikefocus said...

I didn't even realize my Stanford application had to go complete. I guess Wharton is occupying my entire obsessive self right now.

February 03, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

The way I look at it - once you application becomes "complete" then you start thinnking..well they ought to review the application and send me that invite. This cycle of "thinking" just does not end till D-Day. Best of Luck.

February 04, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

IWMI,
It was most definitely fun hangin out. Completely unaided by alcohol, I tend to ramble. So with a few drinks I must have really outdone myself :-)

February 04, 2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Roshani vahora said...

i am student of 3rd year btech.(jntuh) i want to do wild life managment.., so please can u tell me the exam pattern which will be in "MAT" n best colleges based on this course
MAT MBA Colleges

April 03, 2012 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home