Sunday, October 30, 2005

Progress

Have you ever greedily bitten into a piece of cake and ended up with most of the frosting on your face instead of in your mouth? This is exactly how I feel about most of my essays right now. Topics and words all over the place and still not quite hitting the target on the bull's eye.

My Kellogg essays are coming along smoothly with constant re-editing and revising. The others still have a long way to go. My laptop has seriously become my best friend. Forget all the computer programming I do at work, my eyes will be married to LCD screens until all my applications are in. Then the sweat-action kicks in (I will reek of BO for months from pacing the room, unable to sit still.) as I wait impatiently for responses from all the adcoms.

My Kellogg interview is this month. I'm excited & nervous and just praying I'll be able to hit the questions on the head. *breathe in, breathe out* This period in life is really a test of my self-confidence and maturity. Or maybe I just need to pamper myself with more massages...

Happy Halloween, folks!

4 Comments:

Blogger laserlikefocus said...

It's a good idea to tackle Kellogg's essays 1st. Since they are so comprehensive they are very good preparation for the ones that follow.

Good luck.

October 31, 2005 6:40 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

echo laser. welcome to the blogger's world.

btw, you should seriously do something about this spam.

October 31, 2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Thanks for the feedback laser and forrest! Good luck to you guys too. I'm still new to this blogger.com thing, so I just turned on word verification. Hopefully that'll block all this spam. Cheers!

October 31, 2005 10:40 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Hey! Great to see another girl going through the process. Do you also live in the bay area? Congrats on the Kellogg interview! How long did it take for you to receive the invite? I submitted part 1 on September 27th and no word yet =/

November 02, 2005 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home