Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pamper Yourself

Seriously. It's so good to take time outside for YOU just to pamper YOU and feel good about YOU.

I just finished from a loonnngg soak in the tub. Feel so relaxed and pampered. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. *grins* Totally. If I were a man, I think the ladies would love me because I'd know how to romance them in all the right ways... Uhh... ok. Inflating my own ego here. Hah! (Or maybe it's from too much testosterone in the workplace. Calling all females - need more female engineers!!)

Anyway...

Lying there reflecting, while enjoying the feel of the lukewarm water against my skin, I drafted an entire Chicago essay in my head. Woo-hoo! Now it's time to get it all down on paper - I mean, Microsoft Word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Ha! I just watched How to Lose a guy in 10 Days (for the 10th time at least) and the title of your post made me think of the "Ladies, Frost Yourselves" campaign from the film.

I give you MAJOR props if you actually sat down and wrote that essay afterwards. I ALWAYS had the best sentences in my head at the randomest times - but never got them out on paper the right way :(

November 04, 2005 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home