Saturday, October 29, 2005

Mistakes

I've already made quite a couple mistakes with my MBA application process, but hopefully others can learn from them too.
1) Do your research early. Seriously, just do it like Nike says.
2) Divide your apps among the different rounds. At least by 2nd round you'll know if you were dinged/accepted to 1st round schools, etc.
3) Don't submit your app too early! Even if you feel an app is done, it's good to wait even closer to due date just in case something catches your eye and you want to make a change. I submitted Kellogg Part I wayyy too early (knowing I was going to apply round 2). Now I'm kicking myself in the butt for it.
4) Visit schools if possible. You just learn more about the culture and helps so much with essays!
5) When apps/essay q's come out start working on them already! Even if they're not out yet, you can look at the previous year's app to get a grasp of what may be needed.
6) Plan ahead. Prioritize your time. Pace yourself. I met some people who haven't even started their essays yet, and they're applying round 2. It's almost November!

It's that constant time bomb ticking inside your head... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...

Click the "Submit" button.

Wait, not yet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous accounting assignment said...

There are better ideas which have been highlighted with some positive details and these will almost help students to carry forward their credential piece objects.

August 19, 2016 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home