Talk About Lazy Days...
I have sailed off in the same boat as Marina and MBA Jackass, riding the waves of summer laziness. And, this may be my final summer under the Californian sun...
With the move ahead who knows where I may end up in the future? Return to the Bay Area? Stay in Chicago? East Coast? Asia? Europe? Australia? My 1st-year internship, my new career, my future family... I'm open to the possibilities.
In the meantime, my summer laziness has brought many summer surprises:
- Jun. 11: Girls For A Change Closing Ceremony @ San Jose Tech Museum (I will miss my Mission San Jose High School team! *sniff*)
- Jun. 13: Friend visiting from New York.
- Jun. 16: 2006 GMAC® Conference Event with Marina
- Jun. 17: Friend visiting from Boston.
- Jun. 21: Chicago GSB Class of 2008 Bay Area Event #2!
- Jun. 22: Girls For A Change Coach Thank-You Party
- Taking a Community College Accounting class to prep for b-school.
- Seeing every possible doctor before I lose my medical insurance. (An allergy test shows I'm allergic to cockroaches!! Funny!)
- Filing for financial aid. $140K debt, here I come!
- Mid-July: Shanghai
- Early August: Tokyo
- Mid-August: Taipei
- Jun. 23: Next Stanford GSB update (Jun. 1st update: Still waitlisted)
- Jul. 14: Final MIT Sloan update
- Sept. 5: Chicago GSB LEAD begins